Located at 791 S Fieldstone Blvd, Bloomington, IN 47403
Through the support of a private endowment, donors, friends, and growing our internal revenue sources, we purchased 6.48 acres on the west side of Bloomington, beginning the Animal Care Campus.
In August 2019, we broke ground, completing both Phase One and Phase Two.
In April 2020, we moved into the campus.
The campus is home to our full-service Nonprofit Veterinary Clinic, Pet Food & Supply Pantry, E. Susan Bartlett Emergency Housing Center, grooming & bathing, public dog walking trails, and a pet memorial garden.
Completed April 2020
• A full-service Nonprofit Veterinary Clinic that provides both surgery services and wellness care, dedicated to providing accessible veterinary care, but is open to the public for all services, with tiered pricing
• Dedicated space to house full-service grooming and the Pet Food & Supply Pantry
Completed April 2020
• The E. Susan Bartlett Emergency Housing Center to house dogs and cats for clients that find themselves in need of emergency housing due to domestic violence, relocation, homelessness, inclement weather, emergencies, or health-related stays
• An Education Center offering a program room for meetings or large programming and a classroom for hands-on learning including microscopes, models, demonstrations, and professional veterinary workshops
• On-site administrative and storage space to house and support all of the MCHA team
• In addition to these core programmatic needs, the property would have the opportunity to host tours, onsite education, birthday parties, club meetings, weekend workshops, and veterinary professional continuing education workshops
The new construction of the Animal Care Campus allows you to share in the lasting legacy that this facility will leave on our community and it’s animals for years to come. All sponsorships will be forever memorialized on a donor recognition wall in the lobby and with an engraved plaque near or on the sponsored room or equipment. View available naming opportunities here. To learn more, email us.