The Monroe County Humane Association is an independent, local 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that relies on donations, sponsorships, and grants to fund all of our programs and services. MCHA does not receive government funding or tax dollars.
There are many ways you can support the MCHA mission. Here are just a few:
mAKE A one-time or recurring DONATION
Make a general donation
Make a designated donation
- Peanut’s Penny Fund – supports our Nonprofit Veterinary Clinic and allows us to provide treatment to pets whose owners need financial assistance
- Olivia Animal Protection & Rescue Fund – assists with the extraordinary expenses incurred by animals that have suffered abuse or neglect
- Pet Food & Supply Pantry – provides pet food & supplies to community members in need
- Education Programs – encourages adults & children to show compassion toward all living creatures
- Spay/Neuter Assistance Program – provides vouchers to assist with the cost of spay/neuter surgeries
Make a memorial or tribute donation
- In memory of a person or pet
- In honor of a person or pet
- In your estate plan
- On the occasion of
FILL A SPECIFIC NEED
- Designate MCHA as recipient of your United Way donation through its Donor Choice Program
- Designate MCHA as recipient of gifts to the Community Foundation of Bloomington & Monroe County
- Designate MCHA as your organization of choice for Kroger Community Rewards
Fundraise for us
- Host a donation can at your place of business
- Host a happy hour, dinner, concert or lemonade stand
- Create a Facebook fundraiser
- Upcoming birthday? Ask for donations instead of presents
- Own a business? Donate a portion of sales proceeds
Double or triple your donation through YOUR EMPLOYER
Double or triple your donation through a corporate match.
Our Employer Identification Number (EIN a.k.a. Federal Tax Identification Number) is 35-6064277.
SPONSOR THE ANIMAL CARE CAMPUS
Contact us at email@example.com or 812-333-6242 ext. 100.
Your privacy is important to MCHA. We will not share the information collected from your donation and would never sell your information.
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights! Learn what they are here.